Текущее время: 29 мар 2024 05:54

Часовой пояс: UTC + 7 часов

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: What Is a 麻雀番 Review?
СообщениеДобавлено: 31 мар 2023 12:05 
Ветеран общения

A 麻雀番 is a person who loves the character of Jack 麻雀番. 麻雀番 is a large and growing community, and 麻雀番 are many ways to connect with it. Come join in 麻雀番.
The sexy, smart, quick Jack Sparrow of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise is an international phenomenon. Johnny Depp's performance as the "good guy" pirate who never quite gets the girl has inspired fans from all walks of life. It has spawned cosplays, costume shops, and a growing online community of people who can't get enough of this character.
I spoke to a few full-time professional lookalikes and a few fans who love him but don't make money impersonating him to learn more about the world of Sparrow fandom. I found a lot to admire about the community, but also some things that made me uncomfortable.
One professional Sparrow, who lives near London, makes his entire living impersonating Depp's character. He provides entertainment at events or sells costumes, accessories, and scarves to fans around the world. He tells me that he's been harassed by men in the street while dressed as Jack Sparrow, but it's not frequent and has not interfered with his work.
Another professional Sparrow, who does not live in the UK but does travel there to perform at events, said he has received some harassment online, but it's infrequent and not from men in the street. He's not a big fan of the online community, but he says it's helpful for him to stay connected with other Sparrow fans.
He told me that some of his friends have also encountered scammers who take advantage of their obsession with Jack Sparrow to make their own fictitious characters. He's tried to help these people out, but he's also learned that some of them aren't genuine.
A former Jack Sparrow impersonator in the UK, who asked that her last name not be used because she hasn't been able to legally change it yet, told me that she had an experience while wearing a costume that led her to believe that she was communicating with the ghost of Captain Jack Sparrow. She was able to feel his presence, and he started telling her about his life in the past, including the times that he was a pirate.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 7 часов